9.23.2010

and now for something completely different...

Wow. I just haven't had much to blog about lately that's funny/thought-provoking/even-the-slightest-bit-interesting. I guess it's mostly because I've finally fully embraced not being in my 20's anymore, and have been living a rather sedate sort of life. And it isn't bad. I think everyone knows that these days I'm mostly about all things health-related; running, considering joining the Crossfit gym, trying to eat better, sleep more... and also barely drinking at all, since I've discovered that though I enjoy a drink now and then, it's not something I can't live without. I'm also in the process of determining what the destination of my eventual move away from Calgary should be... it's looking overwhelmingly like Toronto now, rather than the West Coast which it was originally (but don't worry, it's a little ways into the future because I can't afford a move right now). So, I've certainly got some stuff on the go.

But that's not the point of today's post (um... does anyone else notice I haven't posted since something like April...?). I would like to direct your attention to something better. More specifically, it is the personal blog of my cousin. It is the journey of a man once plagued with addictions who has begun a journey of self-discovery on the way to achieving a once long-lost childhood dream, and list of things to do before the clock runs out (he calls it the Fuck-it List). Even if you're not super into inspirational blogs, give it a try. It sure as fuck is what's keeping me motivated.

http://www.rtsharethedream.blogspot.com/

No comments: