4.14.2009

texting and driving.

Basically, you are a huge fucking moron if you think you can 'multitask' by text messaging someone on your phone at the same time as you are operating a motor vehicle.

What the hell is wrong with you? This morning (while I was driving my lovely and sort of crappy rental car, no less), there was this girl driving in the lane next to me who was texting someone. Needless to say, she wasn't watching the road. I was going to take a picture of it with my cellphone, but THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GODDAMNED STUPID.
Instead, I honked the horn, and it startled her, causing her car to swerve a bit. Luckily she was far enough away from me and the other cars so she didn't hit anything.
Yeah, so that was sort of a dangerous stunt, but I wanted to prove a point. So, did I? Nope. After that happened, she went right back to looking at her phone.

Who are you people, and why are you still allowed to drive?
I hope your car flips over on the highway.

No comments: