5.07.2009

important things to know.

'I saw' NOT 'I seen'.

'I used to do...' NOT 'I use to do...'.

People who use UR in lieu of your/you're (and I'm talking outside of text messaging here... these people actually write in-office emails this way) only do so because they have NO IDEA which one they're supposed to use.

No, it is not EYE-talian. It never is.

If you're not sure how to pronounce something, ask first.

No, you may not listen to your iPod through earphones while driving a car.

Wearing a smaller shoe won't actually make your foot smaller. Just accept that you are a woman with size 10 feet already.

'I' before 'E', except after 'C' doesn't actually work in all cases (for example, 'WEIRD').

Ordering a diet coke with your double Big Mac meal doesn't make it healthier for you to eat.

No, you cannot still call yourself a vegetarian if you eat fish.

I don't trust anybody over the age of 25 who still doesn't own a dictionary.

xo

No comments: