10.17.2011

life is war, but we're gonna make it

What else... a list.

1) While I used to be pretty envious of people with an obvious destination in life, I've just come to accept that I don't really have one. I don't have a two year plan. Or a five year plan. Or any plan (well, except for stuff I've already paid for which technically is planning... but I'll let that slide) for that matter. It's like everytime I try to make actual plans, I'm the one who ends up bailing. Commitment issues. Or maybe I just like to see where the night, or moment, or life takes me.

2) Haha... has anyone else noticed that I'm really not in that great shape anymore? I don't know what happened, exactly. Well, no, not true. After the last time I ran, my knee felt weird... and now if I go for long runs it hurts and I have to stop. So, no half marathons in my future for now. Instead, I've taken up playing soccer for the winter. Indoors.

3) So, I had this conversation with someone recently (was it you? I don't remember who with... too much beer) about whether or not I believe in god. The way I see it... I don't really know. If there is a god (yeah, no capitals here, people... that's just fucking asking for it), then he/she/it/whatever doesn't really do anything.I think there was a god in the beginning, but now it's just us, here to fend for ourselves and make the choices that we're gonna make. We're on our own, really. It's up to us if we're going to make it or not.

4) I sold out and got an iPhone. Don't fucking judge me... I'll high five you in the face with a shovel.

5) WTF... I have Warrant on my iPod? I'm like the biggest skid I know. I don't know what's worse, though, that or the fact that there's Justin Fucking Timberlake in there too.

6) Funny part of my weekend: getting random hangout texts from my friend, then he totally passes out on his phone. Out and out, I know the best people in life. In. Life.

7) It's almost sock weather. Nooooooo.

No comments: